CUT THE CORD BY CALLING DOUG MYRICK
Once you have registered your firestick with Amazon and connected it to your TV, your network, and plugged it in...
1) Scroll left one time to ‘Apps’ – click on it
a) Hit down to get to the sub menu options and click over to and on ‘Categories’
b) Click down to ‘Utility’ and look for the orange tile called “Downloader”.
c) Click it to select, then click the orange circle to download and install.
d) The orange circle now reads ‘open’, click on it to open ‘Downloader’
2) Once ‘Downloader’ is opened, a ‘URL bar’ will appear with a flashing cursor - Click the center button on your remote and a keyboard will open...
a) Type in 929365 for TEEVEE hyper-link, then move down to & click on the “GO” box
b) Give it a few seconds, once the option is there, click over to and on "Install".
c) With App installed, Done or Open, select Open.
d) Device Option, select Tv for TVs or mobile for your android phone, then Save.
e) Click 'Add User' box in upper right corner. First line you can enter any name or TEEVEE, second line is where you enter your Username , and then your Password on third line. Click on ADD USER button.
3) You should now be on the TEEVEE Home page
a) Click on ‘Live TV’ (it is for the Live TV channels) to download, same for Movies and Series.
b) You should see the categories listed under which are the channels.
4) Use Downloader - type in 687064 for Fast Task Killer hyper-link, then move down to & click on the “GO” box, click over to and on "Install", with App installed, Done or Open, select Done.
5) Once TEEVEE is downloaded, open the EPG Guide and toggle over to far upper right corner (see 3 dots) open it and click on Settings; then find Automation, change update for LiveTV from 2-days to 1-day and then click on Save. Next, go to Players Settings and change buffering settings from 20 to 40 and then click on Save.
7) Enjoy your new selections, savings, and satisfaction.
When asked whether to "Allow" or "Deny", always "Allow".
When asked whether to delete the apk, yes, "Delete".